- The minimum age to start this training is 17
- Fluency in English both written and verbal with a sufficient proof to understand English
- Valid EASA medical class 2 or higher
For the special price practical part must be started in 2021.
Application deadline: September 30!
Why to Choose Us ?
The Aim of the Course
The aim of the PPL course is to train the student pilot to act as a Pilot-in-command (PIC) under Visual Flight Rules.
The EASA PPL(A) course consists of
- 45 hours of flight instruction, comprising:
- 35 hours dual instruction
- 10 hours supervised solo flight time, including
5 hours of solo cross-country - flight time with at least 1 cross-country flight of at least 270km (150nm),
with full stop landings at 2 aerodromes different from the aerodrome of departure
Students are enrolling this course should complete 9 theoretical suvjects covering various fields of aviation:
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Principles of Flight
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Air Law and ATC Procedures
- Operational Procedures
- Human Performance
The course provides 30 hours ground lecture/consultation and 90 hours computer based home study in our virtual classroom, or at Őcsény base aerodrome. Classroom lectures are on Saturdays (4x1,5 hour sessions).
- 30 hours theory lessons and 90 hours computer based home study
- English language preparation and exam
- 45 training flight hours
- Basic theory exam registration fee at the Hungarian CAA (re-take exams are not included)
- EASA PPL(A) Skill Test (1-1,5 hour)
- Examiner fee
- All Landing fees on Multifly listed aerodromes
- Accommodation at Őcsény airfield
- 6 days on 1 day off
- ICAO ELP (english language) certificate before the solo flights
- Theory certificate untill the 30th flight hour
- The special price is guaranteed for practical trainings started in 2021
The Cessna 150/152 is a two-seat tricycle gear general aviation airplane that was designed for flight training, touring and personal use. Multifly has more than 12 C150/152 at it`s fleet.
Engine - O-200 Continental
Type: Four-cylinder air-cooled horizontally opposed piston engine
Valvetrain: Hydraulic lifters, two pushrod-actuated valves—one intake, one exhaust—per cylinder
Fuel system: Updraft carburetor with manual mixture control
Fuel type: 80/87 avgas minimum
Oil system: 6 US quart (5.7 L), wet sump
Cooling system: Air-cooled
Power output: 100 hp (75 kW)
Practical Examination (Check-Ride)
During the training course there are various check-rides should be completed with a supervising instructor in order to start the next consecutive section. For example, prior the first solo exercise when the student completes at least 3 take-offs and landings with the training aircraft alone, a check-ride should be completed. At the end of the training in order to obtain the Private Pilot License, the applicants should fly a check-ride with a Flight Examiner appointed by the Hungarian Civil Aviation Authority. Once the check-ride is successfully passed the applicant is ready to receive the pilot’s license.
Theoretical Knowledge Examination
The prescribed subjects might be completed through self-study. Students should undergo an examination process at the Hungarian Civil Aviation Authority to receive a theoretical certificate required for the completion of the PPL(A) training course.